We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site, or from third parties, for example, our business partners.
We use this information:
- to present our website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.